Discover how to overcome stomach ulcers safely
Why aren’t they telling you these 10 facts?
If you are suffering from, or even if you just think you may have a stomach ulcer, then you need to know all the facts about stomach ulcers. This important information will put you on the right track and could save you from months of unnecessary stress and disappointment.
Take a few minutes to learn the truth about why most doctors can’t (and sometimes won’t) tell you why the most commonly prescribed ‘solutions’ fail nearly 70% of the time, and how this can affect you in ways you may not have thought about yet.
We hope that this information will help you to make informed decisions so you can regain your good health safely – and sooner than expected.
The 10 Facts that doctors won’t tell you about…
These are really important facts that most health professionals do not disclose to the public. It may be quite simply because they don’t have enough time during an appointment. Whatever the reason may be, for your own good health these are important for you to know.
- H. pylori is the main cause of stomach ulcers- and is getting increasingly resistant to antibiotic treatments.
- Thousands of ulcer sufferers have taken more than 4 courses of the same antibiotic treatment – yet they still have stomach ulcers and H. pylori.
- Practitioners options are limited to antibiotic treatments when it comes to prescribing treatments for H. pylori infections – usually Triple or Quadruple Therapy.
- Doctors cannot guarantee that these prescribed treatments will work.
- Around 65% of people infected with H. pylori will also test postive for Candida Albicans.
- More time can be spent on treating negative side effects of Triple Therapy, than treating the original stomach ulcer or H. pylori infection.
- Wrong tests done after H. pylori treatment produce false positive results that can result in further unnecessary treatment.
- Drug therapies have widely published side effects that cause many patients to abandon their treatment.
- The ONLY way to effectively treat stomach ulcers caused by H. pylori infection, is to treat the cause of the H. pylori infection.
- Some practioners still believe that stress and too much stomach acid causes ulcers, and prescribe treatments that have no effect on h. pylori.
Biggest cause of treatment failure…
One of the facts about stomach ulcers listed above has the most impact on ulcer patients. And that is that the biggest cause of treatment failure is due to patients not being able to complete their course of treatment. This is attributed mainly to the harsh side effects of prescribed treatments – such as Triple Therapy and Quad Therapy. These side effects are well published and can be viewed by clicking here.
Some facts about Stomach Ulcers you may find alarming
- Helicobacter Pylori is the cause of up to 90% of all types of stomach ulcers – NOT spicy foods or stress
- Helicobacter Pylori transmits from person to person by kissing, and also through sexual contact.
- In poorer countries, H. pylori infects 50% of the population in childhood, and up to 90% in adult populations.
- The World Health Organization reported that H. pylori is present in 50% of all new gastric cancer cases
- Approximately 1 in every 8 people will develop duodenal ulcers or stomach ulcers in their lifetime.
- Stomach Ulcers affect more than 5 million people each year in the USA alone.
- Every year over 400,000 people round the world have ulcer related surgery because of persistent symptoms or complications.
- Each year over 6,000 people die of ulcer-related complications in the USA alone.
- Another major cause of ulcers is the prolonged use of aspirin and other painkillers, commonly known as NSAIDs
- H. pylori is the cause of around 75% of gastric ulcers
- H. pylori infects 30% of people aged between 30 – 40 years, and 40% of people aged between 40 – 50 years, and 50% of people aged between 50 – 60 years, and so on.
Other Interesting Facts
- People of any age can suffer from ulcers.
- Women are just as prone to stomach ulcers as men are.
- Peptic ulcers will affect nearly 1 in 10 of all adults in Western countries.
- About 1 in every 20 gastric ulcers lead to stomach cancer.
- Duodenal ulcers may occur in adults of any age.
- Gastric ulcers affect mainly adults older than 40 years
- The older you get, the more prone you will become to H. pylori infection.
Now that you have the facts… discover how easily you can overcome stomach ulcers – safely and effectively!
By now you have probably figured out why most doctors are not telling you the real facts about Helicobacter pylori infections, or about the limitations, they are faced with as far as treatments go. We hope that this information is going to help you to avoid the disappointment of choosing any treatment that does not treat the cause (Helicobacter pylori).
In addition to the limitations most doctors are faced with, they are generally unaware of alternative natural remedies, and may even pass unfair judgment on these even when they have no knowledge about the effectiveness, or the safety, of these remedies – as compared to inherently toxic pharmaceutical options.
CLINICALLY PROVEN! You can now safely and easily heal stomach ulcers by removing H. pylori with an all-natural treatment.*
If you don’t want to take a chance on accepting any treatment that has a questionable failure rate, then we strongly urge you to keep reading…. because we want you to have the real facts so you can make an educated decision about choosing a treatment that will work best for you.
Don’t become a statistic! Use all the stomach ulcer facts to avoid making a hasty decision about your treatment that could result in you having to endure weeks, or possibly months, of ongoing or unnecessary medication.
REMEMBER! The main cause of all types of stomach ulcers is an H. pylori infection
So H. pylori is the primary target in the treatment of ulcers.
NO H. pylori means NO Stomach Ulcers!
Stomach ulcers will not go away without eradicating H. pylori first…
Stomach ulcers will not go away without using a treatment that will remove H. pylori first.
H. pylori infections can get worse when left untreated – or when treatments fail! So, getting the right treatment is critical if you want to make sure your health does not get any worse.
Diets and supplements will not eradicate H. pylori – at best they may offer temporary relief of some symptoms. The most commonly prescribed treatments have high failure rates and only work for some people – if they are able to cope with the harsh side effects.
It’s not impossible… there is an answer!
Are you looking for a safe and effective way to get rid of stomach ulcers and H. pylori without any further risk to your health – or your finances?
Simply click on the button below and find out how we have made this possible for you…
*Information Disclaimer: Please note that we cannot guarantee specific results as quoted in testimonials, or in any general claims made. Results are individual and can vary from person to person. For more information on our Money-Back Guarantee please click here.