Learn how you can overcome stomach ulcers safely
Why aren’t they telling you what you really need to know?
Are you are suffering from an ulcer – or do you suspect that stomach ulcers could be causing your stomach pain?
Do you know what causes most stomach ulcers and what treatment options are available to you?
These are important questions – and you will find all the answers here.
Our aim is to put you on the right track and to save you from months of unnecessary stress and disappointment – simply by providing the information you won’t get anywhere else.
To start with…
To start with you could check our list of stomach ulcer symptoms as a quick guide, but you will need a proper diagnosis to make sure that you have stomach ulcers.
Before you head off to your doctor, there are some things you need to know first!
We recommend taking a few minutes to learn why most doctors can’t (and sometimes won’t) tell you why the most commonly prescribed ‘solutions’ fail nearly 70% of the time, and how this can affect your health in ways you may not have thought about yet.
Please use this information to make informed decisions that will help you to regain your good health safely – and in less time than it takes most people.
The 10 Facts that doctors won’t tell you about…
These are really important facts that most health professionals do not disclose to the public. It may be quite simply because they don’t have enough time during an appointment.
You can draw your own conclusions on this, but for your own good health these are important for you to know.
- H. pylori is the main cause of stomach ulcers- and it is becoming increasingly resistant to antibiotic treatments.
- Thousands of ulcer sufferers have taken more than 4 courses of the same antibiotic treatment – yet they still have stomach ulcers and H. pylori.
- Practitioners options are limited to prescribing antibiotic treatments for H. pylori infections – usually Triple or Quadruple Therapy.
- Doctors cannot guarantee that these prescribed treatments will work – simply because they are no longer the gold standard
- Around 65% of people infected with H. pylori will also test postive for Candida Albicans.
- More time can be spent on treating negative side effects of Triple Therapy, than treating the original stomach ulcer or H. pylori infection.
- Wrong tests done after H. pylori treatment produce false positive results that can result in further unnecessary treatment.
- Drug therapies have widely published side effects that cause many patients to abandon their treatment (more on this below)
- The ONLY way to effectively treat stomach ulcers caused by H. pylori infection, is to treat the H. pylori infection.
- There are much better and safer treatment options that doctors won’t offer. Triple and Quad Therapies are not the only options!
The biggest cause of treatment failure…
There is one fact listed above has by far the most and worst impact on ulcer patients. And that is that the biggest cause of treatment failure is due to patients not being able to complete their course of treatment.
This is attributed mainly to the harsh side effects of prescribed treatments (Triple Therapy and Quadruple Therapy). These side effects are very difficult for most people to cope with – they are well published and you can take a quick peek by clicking here.
Some facts about Stomach Ulcers you may find alarming
- Helicobacter Pylori is the cause of up to 90% of all types of stomach ulcers – NOT spicy foods or stress
- Helicobacter Pylori transmits from person to person by kissing, and also through sexual contact.
- In poorer countries, H. pylori infects 50% of the population in childhood, and up to 90% in adult populations.
- The World Health Organization reported that H. pylori is present in 50% of all new gastric cancer cases
- Approximately 1 in every 8 people will develop duodenal ulcers or stomach ulcers in their lifetime.
- Stomach Ulcers affect more than 5 million people each year in the USA alone.
- Every year over 400,000 people round the world have ulcer related surgery because of persistent symptoms or complications.
- Each year over 6,000 people die of ulcer-related complications in the USA alone.
- Another major cause of ulcers is the prolonged use of aspirin and other painkillers, commonly known as NSAIDs
- H. pylori is the cause of around 75% of gastric ulcers
- H. pylori infects 30% of people aged between 30 – 40 years, and 40% of people aged between 40 – 50 years, and 50% of people aged between 50 – 60 years, and so on.
Other Interesting Facts
- People of any age can suffer from ulcers.
- Women are just as prone to stomach ulcers as men are.
- Peptic ulcers will affect nearly 1 in 10 of all adults in Western countries.
- About 1 in every 20 gastric ulcers lead to stomach cancer.
- Duodenal ulcers may occur in adults of any age.
- Gastric ulcers affect mainly adults older than 40 years
- The older you get, the more prone you will become to H. pylori infection.
Now that you have these facts… discover how easily you can overcome stomach ulcers – safely and effectively!
By now you have probably figured out why most doctors aren’t telling you all the facts about Helicobacter pylori infections – or about the limitations they are faced with when it comes to the treatments they can offer.
We hope that this information is going to help you to avoid the disappointment of choosing any treatment that does not treat the cause (Helicobacter pylori).
In addition to the limitations most doctors are faced with, they are generally unaware of alternative natural remedies, and may even pass unfair judgment on these even when they have no knowledge about the effectiveness, or the safety, of these remedies – as compared to inherently toxic pharmaceutical options.
Ineffective treatments are more damaging than no treatment!
Growing evidence has linked the presence of H. pylori to cardiac arrests and stomach cancer, so it’s best to treat this infection as soon and as safely as possible.
Choosing a treatment that may not work can be costly in all ways. Using an ineffective treatment will cause you to continue staying unwell for as long as it takes you to find and complete a treatment that will actually work for you. You also need to take into account the financial costs that you can’t recover.
The simplest way to avoid disappointment…
Simply make sure that the treatment you accept or choose, is actually going to work. This is actually quite easy to do, as we are about to show you.
Taking a little time to research treatment options is a crucial part of regaining your good health. Don’t settle for treatments that have poor success rates, bad side effects, or treatments that are not guaranteed. These are all costly risks that can result in the deterioration of your health and unnecessary expense.
CLINICALLY PROVEN! You can now safely and easily heal stomach ulcers by removing H. pylori with just one all-natural treatment.*
If you don’t want to take a chance on accepting any treatment that has a questionable failure rate, then we strongly urge you to keep reading…. because we want you to have the real facts so you can make an educated decision about choosing a treatment that will work best for you.
Don’t become a statistic! Use all the stomach ulcer facts to avoid making a hasty decision about your treatment that could result in you having to endure weeks, or possibly months, of ongoing or unnecessary medication.
REMEMBER! The main cause of all types of stomach ulcers is an H. pylori infection
So H. pylori is the primary target in the treatment of ulcers.
NO H. pylori means NO Stomach Ulcers!
Stomach ulcers will not go away without eradicating H. pylori first…
Stomach ulcers will not go away without using a treatment that will remove H. pylori first.
H. pylori infections can get worse when left untreated, or when treatments fail! And it’s safe to assume this also applies to stomach ulcers.
So, your best course of action is to make sure you get a treatment that is guaranteed to work the first time around.
Nobody should be taking any chances when their health is at stake.
It’s a fact that diets and supplements will not eradicate H. pylori – at best they may offer temporary relief of some symptoms. The most commonly prescribed treatments have high failure rates and only work for some people – if they are able to cope with the harsh side effects.It’s not impossible… there is an answer!
Are you looking for a safe and effective way to get rid of stomach ulcers and H. pylori without any further risk to your health – or your finances?
Simply click on the button below and find out how this is now possible…
*Information Disclaimer: Please note that we cannot guarantee specific results as quoted in testimonials, or in any general claims made. Results are individual and can vary from person to person. For more information on our Money-Back Guarantee please click here.