Want to know all about Helicobacter pylori?
We expose 10 all-important facts they aren’t telling you…
Have you been diagnosed with Helicobacter pylori, or are your symptoms are caused by an infection of Helicobacter pylori? Either way, this important message could be exactly what you need right now.
Helicobacter pylori may seem like a difficult condition to overcome, especially if a treatment has failed you already. However, we want to assure you that this does not have to be the case. We will provide you with some interesting facts you need to know about this type of infection and the most widely-used treatments for it. Plus, we take a closer look into why these treatments fail up to 70% of the time.
Your good health is just as important to us as it is to you. All you need to do is digest this unique information and take a look at our recommendations. Once you have done this, you will see how you can be over 98% sure* that you will regain your good health.
Helicobacter pylori affects billions of people – you are not alone!
Research shows that Helicobacter pylori bacteria are present in 75% of the world’s population – this means 3 in every 4 people are infected.
You also may have an infection, and the likelihood of this is greater if you are only experiencing any symptoms of Helicobacter pylori, or stomach ulcer symptoms.
It’s a fact that nearly 90% of people suffering from stomach ulcers are infected with Helicobacter pylori. The symptoms we list below will give you a good indication if you are infected, but it’s always best to make sure by getting a proper diagnosis.
The 10 facts about Helicobacter pylori that they aren’t telling you…
- H. pylori has become resistant to the most common drug treatments that are currently being used.
- Correct diagnosis is critical, and correct re-testing after treatment (to make sure the treatment has worked) is even more important.
- Patients are literally throwing their money away by paying for the wrong tests which produce false positive results.
- False positive test results can lead to further unnecessary treatments and costs.
- Most doctors simply have limited options when it comes to treatments for H. pylori infections (almost always Triple Therapy, or Quadruple Therapy.)
- Prescribed drugs have negative side effects – the biggest cause of patients not being able to complete their treatment.
- Doctors can spend more time treating the negative effects of Triple Therapy, than when treating the original H. pylori infection.
- Patients will often test positive for H. pylori – even after they have taken 4 or more courses of Triple or Quadruple Therapy.
- The antibiotics used in Triple or Quadruple Therapies are the direct cause of Candida Albicans overgrowth, a condition that conventional medicine chooses to ignore.
- Up to 65% of H. pylori patients will test positive for Candida Albicans, yet most won’t even know about it!
There are 6 more facts worth knowing about Helicobacter pylori infections. These more widely-known facts are still worth taking note of.
Click to see 6 more FActs about helicobacter pylori
- Almost 75% of the world’s population is infected with the H. pylori bacterium. That means that right now over 4.6 billion people are infected worldwide.
- An estimated 816 million people alive right now WILL develop a stomach ulcer caused by an infection of H. pylori.
- Over 50% of gastric cancer patients are infected with H. pylori.
- Up to 90% of all stomach ulcers are caused by an infection of the H. pylori bacterium.
- Most people have never heard of H. pylori. 60% of people surveyed believe that ulcers are caused by stress, and nearly 20% believe that stomach ulcers are caused by spicy foods.
- Researchers have found H. pylori in the saliva of some infected people, and it has recently been proved that this infection can be spread by kissing. This recent discovery highlights the problem of re-infection in patients who have been successfully treated previously, and also explains the problem of cross-infection amongst family members who were not treated at the same time.
What exactly is Helicobacter pylori (or H. pylori)?
H. pylori is a bacterium that multiplies and colonizes in your digestive system. Its clever design enables it to survive in hydrochloric acid (the acid your stomach produces to break down food).
H. pylori can survive in gastric acids due to its ability to produce an enzyme called urease. Urease can neutralize stomach acid, making it easy for the bacteria to survive in its own acid-free zone.
The ‘antacid’ effect of H. pylori ‘fools’ your stomach into producing more acid than it needs. The surplus acid then makes your stomach lining more susceptible to damage through direct exposure to the acid and pepsin. The H. pylori bacterium will then proceed to penetrate the stomach’s lining soon after the stomach lining becomes vulnerable.
Basically, this process leads to the formation of stomach ulcers.
It is important to note that Helicobacter pylori may not affect your health until it reaches an infection level. Very few people reach a level of infection without experiencing any symptoms.
It is safe to conclude that if you have been diagnosed with stomach ulcers, then you will almost certainly be infected with H. pylori. We always recommend getting a proper diagnosis to make of this. For more information on this please click here.
The risk of stomach ulcers developing increases as the level of Helicobacter pylori infection increases!
H. pylori infections will not go away without some form of treatment.
It’s a proven fact! If you have an H. pylori infection, you are going to need a truly effective treatment to get rid of this.
Unfortunately, not all treatments are effective – and most people will already know this from first-hand experience.*
H. pylori infections can get worse when left untreated – or when treatments fail!
So, getting the right treatment is critical if you want to make sure your health does not get any worse.
Diets and supplements will not eradicate H. pylori – at best they may offer temporary relief of some symptoms. The most commonly prescribed treatments have high failure rates and only work for some people – if they are able to cope with all the harsh side effects.
Fortunately… there is an easy way for you to be free from H. pylori
Are you looking for a safe and effective way to get rid of H. pylori without any further risk to your health – or your finances?
Simply click on the button below to learn how we have made this possible for you…*
*Information Disclaimer: Please note that we cannot guarantee specific results as quoted in testimonials, or in any general claims made. Results are individual and can vary from person to person. For more information on our Money-Back Guarantee please click here.