H. pylori infection? Learn more about this widespread problem…
We reveal all the facts that most doctors don’t tell you
Have you just been diagnosed with H. pylori? Is an H. pylori infection the cause of your symptoms? If so, the information we share here is what you need right now.
H. pylori can be a seriously difficult condition to overcome – if you use ineffective treatments. This doesn’t have to be the case with you. You are about to learn some interesting facts that will help you to find H. pylori treatments that definitely work.
And, we will also reveal the truth about why the most common treatments fail up to 70% of the time.
Your good health is just as important to us as it is to you. You can also be over 98% sure* that you will regain optimum health once again. All you need to do is digest this unique information and see our recommendations.
H. pylori infections affect billions of people…you are not alone!
Research shows that Helicobacter pylori bacteria are present in 75% of the world’s population. That means 3 in every 4 people have problems relating to H. pylori.
Almost 90% of people who suffer from stomach ulcers present with Helicobacter pylori infection. So it’s best to ensure you get a proper diagnosis.
Click here to read more
The facts we list below will give you an idea of the severity of Helicobacter pylori infections – and you will see how many infected people WILL get stomach ulcers as a result of this infection.
The other major risk not to be overlooked is gastric cancer. This is strongly linked to the presence of Helicobacter pylori bacteria in the GI tract as well.
These infections are widespread and cross-infection takes place easily. If you are infected then those family members or partners that are close to you may also become infected.
70% failure rates? Learn more…
Statistics show that the most commonly prescribed therapies have failure rates of up to 70%. Take a little time to get the real truth, so that you don’t become an unnecessary statistic.
Once you have checked these facts, or if you are currently infected, you may think that H. pylori is invincible. The good news is that a recent breakthrough can help you to stop this nasty little bacteria in its tracks naturally and easily!
The facts about H. pylori that most doctors won’t disclose
It may be down to a time issue with doctors under pressure to cover everything in one short appointment, but the fact remains that the following facts are hardly ever discussed or disclosed. Nevertheless, these are facts that you need to know! These will save you from a lot of disappointment…
- H. pylori has become resistant to the most common drug treatments that are currently being used.
- Correct diagnosis is critical, and correct re-testing after treatment (to make sure the treatment has worked) is even more important.
- Patients are literally throwing their money away by paying for the wrong tests which produce false positive results.
- False positive test results can lead to further unnecessary treatments and costs.
- Most doctors simply have limited options when it comes to treatments for H. pylori infections (almost always Triple Therapy, or Quadruple Therapy.)
- Prescribed drugs have negative side effects – the biggest cause of patients not being able to complete their treatment.
- Doctors can spend more time treating the negative effects of Triple Therapy, than when treating the original H. pylori infection.
- Patients will often test positive for H. pylori – even after they have taken 4 or more courses of Triple or Quadruple Therapy.
- The antibiotics used in Triple or Quadruple Therapies are the direct cause of Candida Albicans overgrowth, a condition that conventional medicine chooses to ignore.
- Up to 65% of H. pylori patients will test positive for Candida Albicans, yet most won’t even know about it!
There are 6 more facts worth knowing about Helicobacter pylori infections. These are widely-known facts, but still worth taking note of if you want some more perspective.
click to See more facts
- Almost 75% of the world’s population is infected with Helicobacter pylori. That means that right now over 4.6 billion people are infected worldwide.
- An estimated 816 million people alive right now WILL develop a stomach ulcer caused by an infection of H. pylori.
- Over 50% of gastric cancer patients are infected with H. pylori.
- Up to 90% of all stomach ulcers are caused by an infection of the H. pylori bacterium.
- Most people have never heard of H. pylori. 60% of people surveyed believe that ulcers are caused by stress, and nearly 20% believe that stomach ulcers are caused by spicy foods.
- Researchers have found H. pylori in the saliva of some infected people, and it has recently been proved that this infection can be spread by kissing. This recent discovery highlights the problem of re-infection in patients who have been successfully treated, and also explains the problem of cross-infection of familiy members who are not treated at the same time.
What is H. pylori?
Helicobacter pylori is a bacterium that multiplies and colonizes within your digestive system. Its clever design enables it to survive in hydrochloric acid (the acid your stomach produces to break down food).
H. pylori can survive in gastric acids due to its ability to produce an enzyme called urease. Urease can neutralize stomach acid, making it easy for the bacteria to survive in its own acid-free zone.
How H. pylori causes Ulcers…
The ‘antacid’ effect of Helicobacter pylori ‘fools’ your stomach into producing more acid. Your stomach lining then becomes more susceptible to damage through exposure to the excess of acid and pepsin. Helicobacter pylori bacterium will penetrate the stomach’s lining soon after the stomach lining becomes vulnerable through acid and pepsin damage.
Basically, this process leads to the formation of stomach ulcers.
H. pylori is the ONLY bacterial organism that can survive in the hydrochloric acid produced by your stomach.
H. pylori infections will not go away without some form of treatment.
It’s a proven fact! If you have an H. pylori infection, you are going to need a truly effective treatment to get rid of this.
Unfortunately, not all treatments are effective – and most people will already know this from first-hand experience.*
H. pylori infections can get worse when left untreated – or when treatments fail!
So, getting the right treatment is critical if you want to make sure your health does not get any worse.
Diets and supplements will not eradicate H. pylori – at best they may offer temporary relief of some symptoms. The most commonly prescribed treatments have high failure rates and only work for some people – if they are able to cope with all the harsh side effects.
Fortunately… there is an easy way for you to be free from H. pylori
Are you looking for a safe and effective way to get rid of H. pylori without any further risk to your health – or your finances?
Simply click on the button below to learn how we have made this possible for you…*
*Information Disclaimer: Please note that we cannot guarantee specific results as quoted in testimonials, or in any general claims made. Results are individual and can vary from person to person. For more information on our Money-Back Guarantee please click here.