H. pylori infection? This is a widespread problem…
We reveal all the facts that most doctors aren’t sharing.
Have you just been diagnosed with H. pylori, or been tested positive for H. pylori after your treatment didn’t work as expected? Either way, you will probably want need to know more about this bacteria as getting the right knowledge is crucial to helping you to regain your good health in the quickest and safest way.
Here’s what we’re going to cover on this page:
- The more common facts about H. pylori (Helicobacter pylori)
- How did you get infected?
- 12 common symptoms of H. pylori
- The all-important facts that you won’t be told about – and why!
- How to make sure that your treatment will be both safe – and effective.
Your good health is our main priority. Please use this unique information to learn how you can be over 98% sure that you will regain your good health.
H. pylori infections affect billions of people… you are not alone!
Research shows that Helicobacter pylori bacteria are present in 75% of the world’s population. That means 3 in every 4 people have problems relating to H. pylori, making it the most widespread infection on earth.
A symptoms check should be used as a guide only – it’s best to ensure you get a proper diagnosis to make sure.
H. pylori may seem like a difficult condition to overcome, especially if a treatment has failed you already.
Rest assured that this does not have to be the case. Keep reading to learn why…
Click here to read more
The other major risk not to be overlooked is gastric cancer. This is strongly linked to the presence of Helicobacter pylori bacteria in the GI tract as well.
These infections are widespread and cross-infection takes place easily. If you are infected then those family members or partners that are close to you may also become infected. While H. pylori is not contagious, it can easily be passed on to partners and family members – a kiss is all it takes in most cases.
70% Treatment failure rates? Learn why this happens…
Statistics show that the most commonly prescribed therapies have failure rates of up to 70%. Take a little time to absorb the real truth, so that you don’t become an unnecessary statistic.
Once you have checked these facts, or if you are currently infected, you may think that H. pylori bacteria is invincible. The good news is that it is not and that a little-known natural breakthrough can help you easily and safely stop this nasty little bacteria in its tracks!
What exactly is H. pylori?
H. pylori is a bacterium that multiplies and colonizes in your digestive system. Its clever design enables it to survive in your gut, while at the same time reducing the levels of hydrochloric acid in your gut – the same acid your stomach produces and needs to break down the food you eat.
H. pylori can survive in gastric acids due to its ability to produce an enzyme called urease. Urease can neutralize stomach acid, making it easy for the bacteria to survive in its own acid-free zone. The H. pylori bacterium then starts burrowing into the less acidic mucosal layer that lines the stomach and protects it from its acidic habitat.
Basically, this process leads to the formation of stomach ulcers.
The 12 most common symptoms of H. pylori infections
- Heartburn or Acid Reflux (GERD) – Whether these symptoms occur on a regular, or even infrequent basis, you may infected with H. pylori.
- Diarrhea, Constipation, Flatulence, Bloating – Because H. pylori interferes with acid in your stomach, you can’t digest food properly.
- Fatigue and Low Energy Levels – H pylori creates a non-stop stress on your body, making you feel tired. Added to the possibility that you are not digesting your food properly, your body is not getting the correct nourishment to maintain it’s proper energy levels.
- Nausea & Vomiting – Many people feel nauseous when with H. pylori infections. Sometimes this can mistaken for pregnancy morning sickness. In some cases, vomiting does occur.
- Unplanned Weight and Muscle Loss – Because H pylori affects acid levels – which affects the digestive process of fats and proteins especially – you may notice that you are losing weight. The problem is that this weight loss is due to muscle loss, which is a dangerous way to lose weight.
- Difficulty Losing Weight – This is a surprising symptom because it is opposite to the above. When your body is stressed it produces cortisol. Depending on the person cortisol can cause either weight loss or weight gain. Cortisol can promote weight gain around the stomach area, and at the same time can also cause muscle loss.
- Hormonal Symptoms including Mood Swings & PMS – An over production of Cortisol caused by the stresses of the body trying to deal with infections usually causes these symptoms.
- Depression and Anxiety – A healthy digestive system can lead to the production of a very important mood chemical (called serotonin). Any damage to your stomach by an H. pylori infection will lead to a shortage of this important chemical. This in turn, leads to these symptoms.
- Gum Disease, Bad Breath and other Oral infections – Although the H pylori bacteria lives mostly in the stomach and small intestines, it has also been found in the mouth, and even in dental cavities.
- Bad breath – H. pylori infection can contribute to the development of halitosis or bad breath.
- Anemia – If the infection causes bleeding in the stomach or small intestine, it can lead to iron-deficiency anemia.
- Blocked nose, painful sinuses, colds and infections – Most people are unaware that the sinuses are joined to the digestive system, and that any irritation to the digestive system can cause sinus problems.
The effects of H. pylori can differ from person to person…
It is important to note that Helicobacter pylori may not affect your health until it reaches an infection level. Very few people reach a level of infection without experiencing any symptoms. The effects of an H. pylori infection at any given level can also differ from person to person.
It is safe to conclude that if you have been diagnosed with stomach ulcers, then you will almost certainly be infected with H. pylori. To make sure of this, please ensure you get a proper diagnosis – for more information on this please click here.
The risk of stomach ulcers developing increases as the level of H. pylori infection increases!
What causes H. pylori infections?
Although the exact cause is still not clear, it is accepted that H. pylori is can be transmitted from saliva, vomit or fecal matter. The most common ways to catch H. pylori are likely:
- Pre-chewing food given to babies
- Contaminated food or water
- Poor hygiene after toilet use
- Unhygienic eating utensils and restaurants
Who is more at risk of getting infected?
When you consider the causes above, you can see why people falling into these groups face an increased risk of infection;
- People traveling to developing/3rd world countries
- Risk is age-related – the older you get, the higher the risk.
- People with low Vitamin D levels
- People with low stomach acid levels
- People who use any antacid medications – such as Proton pump inhibitors and antacids
We will now provide you with the facts you need to know about helicobacter pylori and the most widely-used treatments. It is widely accepted that conventional triple therapy is no longer considered the gold standard – continue reading to see why these treatments fail up to 70% of the time.
The 10 facts about H. pylori that most doctors won’t disclose
It may be down to a time issue with doctors under pressure to cover everything in one short appointment, but the fact remains that the following facts are hardly ever discussed or disclosed. Nevertheless, these are facts that you need to know! These will save you from a lot of disappointment…
- H. pylori has become resistant to the most common drug treatments that are currently being used.
- Correct diagnosis is critical, and correct re-testing after treatment (to make sure the treatment has worked) is even more important.
- Patients who don’t know better are paying for the wrong tests which produce false positive results.
- False positive test results can lead to further unnecessary treatments – and costs.
- Most doctors simply have limited options when it comes to treatments for H. pylori infections (almost always Triple Therapy, or Quadruple Therapy.)
- Prescribed drugs have negative side effects – the biggest cause of patients not being able to complete their treatment.
- Doctors can spend more time treating the negative effects of Triple Therapy, than when treating the original H. pylori infection.
- Patients will often test positive for H. pylori – even after they have taken 4 or more courses of Triple or Quadruple Therapy.
- The antibiotics in Triple or Quadruple Therapies have a high probability of causing Candida overgrowth.
- Up to 65% of H. pylori patients will test positive for Candida Albicans, yet most won’t even know about it!
More facts for more perspective…
There are 6 more facts worth knowing about Helicobacter pylori infections. These are widely-known facts, but still worth taking note of if you want to know more about h. pylori infections.
click to See 6 more facts
These are important facts as they show how widespread H. pylori infections are, and how easy cross-infection is. If you are infected, then those family members or partners that are close to you may also become infected.
- Helicobacer pylori exists in almost 75% of the world’s population.
- An estimated 816 million people alive right now will develop a stomach ulcer caused by an infection of Helicobacter pylori.
- Over 50% of gastric cancer patients are infected with Helicobacter pylori
- Helicobacter pylori bacterium causes up to 90% of all stomach ulcers.
- Most people have never heard of H. pylori. 60% of people believe that stress causes peptic ulcers. Nearly 20% believe that spicy food causes ulcers.
- Researchers have found Helicobacter pylori in the saliva of some infected people, and it has recently been proved that this infection can be spread by kissing. This recent discovery highlights the problem of re-infection in patients who have been successfully treated, and also explains the problem of cross-infection of familiy members who are not treated at the same time.
You may be starting to think that H. pylori is incurable – but that would only be true if you use an ineffective treatment! We will show you how to avoid this.
H. pylori is the ONLY bacterial organism that can survive in the hydrochloric acid produced by your stomach.
How you can be over 98% sure of getting rid of H. pylori in 30 days…
Applying these 7 simple questions will make it really easy for you to find a treatment that is going to work best for you.
You can’t put a price on peace of mind when it comes to your health or to your finances.
- Is there 3rd party Scientific or Clinical proof?
- Is it likely to be free from negative effects?
- Is it Easy to take, and does it taste good?
- Will just 1 course of treatment be effective?
- Is it likely to be a once off expense?
- Is there a Money-Back Guarantee?
- Is there Free Unlimited support?
If you have already done some research, you will know that most treatments will answer NO to most of the above. If you have already taken treatments that have failed, then you will know how true this actually is.
Fortunately, you need to look no further because there is a solution for you, and the good news is…
This All-Natural solution answers YES to ALL 7 Questions…
Matula Tea™ works in 30 days…
… AND has a proven success rate of over 98%*
Our OVER 98% SUCCESS RATE explained….
Matula Tea™ is proven to be 100% effective in clearing H. pylori infections – in over 98% of people who use it. This means that over 98% of people who used Matula Tea™ were clear of their H. pylori infection after just one 30 day course of treatment.*
Matula Tea was tested in 2006 by world-renowned Immunologist, Professor Patrick JD Bouic Ph.D. of Synexa Life Sciences (Pty) Ltd. We had a good idea of its effect on several stomach ailments, but the results against H. pylori were the most gratifying of all. We proudly publish these expert third-party clinical test results so you can see them for yourself.
Matula Tea is the one and only natural remedy that provides this level of efficacy and is possibly the ONLY remedy that is backed by unlimited care and support, plus a Money-Back Guarantee should you still test positive for H. pylori infection after just one course of treatment.
Your 100% guarantee won me over..
Hooray! I only have great things to say... I really am so glad Matula Tea worked. Thank you very much.
Thank you for this amazing tea!
The Matula Tea eradicated my 7-year-old son's H. pylori infection and also mine... I am so grateful.
Peptic Ulcers and Acid Reflux diagnosis…
I completed the course of Matula Tea... and now some 16 months later, I have no pain and discomfort. Thank you very much.
I am so thankful…
After one week of taking Matula Tea my stomach felt like I was eighteen again and I was finally able to stop taking the Prilosec.
Told by doctor there was no cure…
You saved my husband’s health, and indeed his life....and we owe much of that to Matula Tea, so thank you again!
Results for H. Pylori were negative…
Thank you for this wonderful tea... I really appreciate that I didn't have to take drugs to treat this problem.
Click here to see more testimonials
Sincerely grateful for your help!!!*
I spoke with you on the phone about 4 weeks ago. I’m the one who wasn’t sure if I took the tea properly because I had cereal at night sometimes before taking the tea. I thought I was going to need to re-take the 30-day course, but you encouraged me to go ahead and send in a stool sample to BioHealth Diagnostics (to who I had sent my first stool sample) to see if I really needed to repeat the course or not. Well, I did and the results thankfully came back negative for h.pylori!! I was so excited to get the news, and I told you I would let you know what happened so I hope you get this note!!! I am sincerely grateful for your help!!!*
Janet A BlenheimUSA
They were skeptical… I am delighted! *
I am delighted to say the result of my HpSA test was negative. I noticed while I was taking the Matula for the month of Dec/January that I did not wake up once in the night. *
I would love to know what that ingredient was that gave me such wonderful sleep. I usually wake up around 3-3/30 AM and can’t get back to sleep for nearly 2 hours. *
Some of my friends were very skeptical and some were downright scoffing. I am really enjoying telling them the results. Drinking the tea was certainly no problem at all and so much better than the dreaded antibiotics. *
Thank you again *
Rebecca ANY, USA
Your Matula Tea really worked… *
Four months ago, I contacted you regarding how to treat my H. pylori and Barret Esophagus. I want to thank you for your advice. *
I had the Stool antigen test 2 months ago and it was negative. Now I feel a big difference in my health. I have experienced a big relief with my stomach and health. *
Your Matula tea really worked. After I finished Matula, I complimented your therapy with Rhubarb root and goldenseal taken separately for a month twice a day. I had highly resistant bacteria. I truly believe this was a wonderful way of ending the treatment to get cured. I want to share it with you and express again my appreciation for your treatment and advice. *
I wish you lots of health and fulfillment in your life. *
Great information – thank you! *
I can’t thank you enough for all the information you have sent my way. It’s better than any office visit I ever had with a doctor. Your reports are easy to read and are extremely informative and helpful. The best part is that I can go back and read them again*
I chose your program, because I believe in natural healing, rather than using medication, which I feel does nothing but mask the problem. *
Along with healing gastric erosion/ulcers, I am also treating candida overgrowth, which I need to heal as well since most of my trouble started after being on antibiotics earlier this year. Thank You! *
Rose M.United States
You saved my husband’s health, and indeed his life… *
In 2006, after suffering what he thought was heartburn and acid reflux for months and months, my husband Neil developed an extremely foul odor that seemed to come from deep inside his throat. What was most concerning to us was that it smelled like old or rotted blood. We were worried! We saw a Gastroenterologist who immediately ordered an endoscopy.*
We were told there was no cure….*
After the procedure, the doctor approached me with a very concerned look on his face. He showed me photographs of my husband’s esophagus – black spots and ulcers covered a large part of his esophagus. My heart was in my throat when the doctor said that my husband had Barret’s Disease, a pre-cancerous condition of the esophagus. He told us that there was no cure, but that Neil could treat the symptoms with medication and a modification of his diet; he went on to say that hopefully, that would keep cancer at bay, along with the array of symptoms he was suffering.*
…there suddenly appeared a glimmer of hope…*
We filled the expensive prescription and my husband made peace with the idea of taking it for the rest of his life. I was not satisfied with that and decided to do a little research on what causes ulcers. I learned about the H-pylori virus and how it does not respond to antibiotic treatment. I was beginning to lose hope when there suddenly appeared a glimmer of hope … a tea found only in Africa. *
….it seemed too good to be true….*
Wild and extraordinary claims were made about this tea and its miraculous results. At first, it seemed too good to be true. Drink this stuff called Matula tea two times a day and you kill the virus responsible for many of the problems Neil had, so, with nothing to lose and everything to gain, we decided to give it a try.*
…he decided not to take the medication he had been prescribed…*
For one month Neil drank the tea religiously and ate a reasonable diet. It should be noted that during this “experiment” he decided not to take the medication he had been prescribed – the Matula tea we ordered would be his only course of care*
The condition of Neil’s esophagus was so serious that at the time of his first endoscopy, the doctor ordered a follow-up endoscopy to determine whether Neil’s condition was getting worse and would require any kind of surgical intervention. We strategically scheduled the follow-up endoscopy so that it would take place within days of Neil’s completion of his “30-day Matula Tea Treatment.”*
It had been just weeks since his first procedure revealed a black esophagus with ulcers eating away at it…*
Approximately six weeks later, and with a pronounced sense of worry, and a doom and gloom prognosis possibly hanging in the balance. Neil was sedated and taken in for his second endoscopy. It had been just weeks since his first procedure revealed a black esophagus with ulcers eating away at it. I waited nervously, but this time I waited with a sense of hope and curiosity.*
Now…there was nothing to find!*
Within an hour, I was ushered back to see my groggy husband, soon after that, the doctor appeared. Dr. S. had a puzzled look on his face and was clearly a little bewildered and befuddled as he announced that when they went in to explore my husband’s throat and check on the status of the bleeding and ulcers – there was nothing to find! *
…esophagus as clean and new as the day he was born…*
He went on to say that, not only was there no sign of black spots, ulcers, or bleedings, but that Neil’s esophagus was as pink and healthy as a newborn baby’s. Yes, believe it or not, it was as clean and new as the day he was born! I gushed with pride, relief, and amazement. It was a miracle, and lucky for us, we had the photographs to prove it. We told the doctor about Matula Tea and since then, we tell everyone we know who complains about acid reflux, ulcers, or worse yet, Barret’s disease, that they need to give this tea a try and see what it will do for them.
…you saved my husband’s health, and indeed his life..*
As for us, we are eternally grateful and want to send a deeply felt thank you to the good people who manufacture Matula Tea – you saved my husband’s health, and indeed his life. We now do a Matula Tea cleanse once a year as maintenance, in order to kill off any of the virus that finds its way into our system through the food we eat and the polluted water we all drink.*
We’re enjoying good health and wonderful life, and we owe much of that to Matula Tea, so thank you again! *
Neil & Leea WinterDunedin, FL USA
H. pylori was gone… in only one month! *
I am honored and excited to write to you today to inform you that your Matula Tea has, indeed, cured me of my H. pylori … in only one month! * It has allowed me to not have to utilize any conventional antibiotics which, as we both know, can be grossly detrimental to patients, like myself, that have a Candidiasis history. *
I must thank you most generously and deeply for your absolute dedication to the formulation of Matula Tea, and the sincere, keen, and professional support you have afforded me through the administering of the treatment. Your deep sincerity is becoming too rare these days. Please take this as a heartfelt accolade to you. *
Dorian GStrategic Business Consultant
Very pleased with the good news…*
I went for an endoscopy on the 20th of March and was told that everything was OK and that there was no sign of the h pylori. I was very pleased with the good news So I would like to say a very big thank you to you and your “Matula Tea”, It’s a” Miracle Tea”.and would highly recommend it. Yours Gratefully And once again a big THANK YOU*
Maureen KUnited Kingdom
*Information Disclaimer: Please note that we cannot guarantee specific results as quoted in testimonials, or in any general claims made. Results are individual and can vary from person to person. For more information on our Money-Back Guarantee please click here.