Dealing with Gastric Ulcers
Gastric ulcers have complications that you need to be aware of…
The symptoms of gastric ulcers are fairly simple to identify. Gastric ulcers are common, but they can lead to serious complications if not attended to properly, and this is why you need to know some vital facts we reveal below – facts that most doctors won’t tell you about. We also recommend that you waste no time in learning why the answer to your good health lies in removing the cause of the problem.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms then you should get checked out for the presence of gastric ulcers. You will need to see your doctor for a proper diagnosis. The list below is intended as a guideline only.
List of Symptoms
The signs and symptoms of gastric ulcers are almost opposite to the signs and symptoms of duodenal ulcers – the main differences are noticed in the timing and severity of the pain.
- Gastric ulcers generally cause a dull aching pain, often right after eating.
- Making a meal can often cause an increase in pain
- Eating will not relieve pain as is the case with other types of ulcers
- Indigestion and heartburn, or acid reflux
- Nagging pain in the upper abdomen area below your breastbone
- Episodes of nausea
- A noticeable loss of appetite
- Unplanned weight loss
- Another less common symptom of a gastric ulcer is that about 3 in every 10 people are woken up at night by dull ulcer pains – this usually happens 3- 4 hours after eating.
The 10 Facts about Gastric Ulcers most doctors don’t tell you about…
- Most doctors simply have very few options when it comes to treating gastric ulcers caused by H. pylori infections. (Triple Therapy, or Quadruple Therapy is about all they have to offer)
- H. pylori is the main cause of ulcers and is becoming increasingly resistant to the most commonly used treatments
- Many patients have been on more than 4 courses of the same antibiotic treatment – and they still have gastric ulcers and H. pylori.
- 65% of patients infected with H. pylori are simultaneously infected with Candida Albicans, and they don’t even know about it!
- Most Doctors spend more time treating the side effects of the drugs they prescribed, than the time they spend treating gastric ulcers.
- Correct diagnosis of an H. pylori is critical, yet patients are literally throwing their money away on the conventional methods used for testing for H. pylori bacteria.
- The latest drugs being produced for the treatment of H. pylori are now being made more powerful in an attempt to be more effective – but the result is that the negative side effects are getting proportionately worse.
- The ONLY way to effectively ovecome stomach ulcers caused by an H. pylori infection, is to treat the cause.
- Each year nearly 6,000 people die of ulcer-related complications in the USA alone.
- There is a lot more you need to know about gastric ulcers and H. pylori!! The more you know, the quicker you will be able to decide what course of action will suit you best.
Not experiencing symptoms… but suspect internal bleeding?
Sometimes ulcers may produce no symptoms at all. You may be completely unaware that you have an ulcer until you have occasional painless bleeding episodes and anemia.
The passage of smelly black, tarry stools may be your first sign that you are suffering from a bleeding ulcer.
If your ulcer is already at an advanced stage then repeated episodes of bleeding can be identified. Vomiting new blood which is bright red in color, or older digested blood that is dark and grainy, are also sure symptoms of a gastric ulcer that has started bleeding.
A bleeding ulcer is a medical emergency! Don’t waste any time getting immediate treatment. If your gastric ulcer is bleeding, then you may vomit bright new red blood, or older digested blood that looks like brown coffee grounds and have black, tarry bowel movements.
Feeling dizzy and faint at times?
You need to check for the symptoms of a bleeding ulcer – if these are present then the dizziness and faintness will be due to a loss of blood. You should seek immediate treatment to stop the blood flow.
These symptoms will differ from person to person but many people do have periods of ulcer pain followed by pain-free periods that can last for several days or even months.
Experiencing intermittent and different types of pain?
Most people will try an over-the-counter antacid treatment if this is their first exposure to stomach ulcers. Fact is, antacids only offer temporary relief and end up doing more harm than good – so beware and avoid these!!
Sometimes ulcer pain can radiate to your back or to your chest – when this happens it is common for people to think they are having a heart attack.
You can EASILY avoid most of these problems…. yet most doctors won’t know about this….
You may be thinking right now by having a gastric ulcer, you are stuck with a major problem….but the good news is that a recent breakthrough in natural medicine now makes it possible for you to easily eliminate the cause of your gastric ulcer.
Have you have already had a bad experience with previous treatment for a gastric ulcer, or any other treatment for Helicobacter pylori that failed? Are you just a few steps away from giving up your battle with ulcers?
Don’t Give Up – You can Overcome Gastric Ulcers!
No matter how bad your gastric ulcer is, you will need to get it treated, and obviously, you hope and trust that your treatment is going to work for you.
If you don’t want to take a chance on accepting any treatment that even has the slightest chance of not working, then we strongly urge you to keep reading…. because we want you to have the real facts so you can make an educated decision about the treatment you choose to treat your gastric ulcer with.
Everyone agrees that it makes sense to treat the cause, as opposed to treating the symptoms. And you want to be able to treat the cause as comfortably as possible, without having to endure weeks, and possibly months, of ongoing medication – and the inevitable negative side effects.
REMEMBER! The cause of nearly all stomach ulcers is H. pylori bacteria.
NO H. pylori means NO Ulcers!
Stomach ulcers will not go away without eradicating H. pylori first…
Stomach ulcers will not go away without using a treatment that will remove H. pylori first.
H. pylori infections can get worse when left untreated – or when treatments fail! So, getting the right treatment is critical if you want to make sure your health does not get any worse.
Diets and supplements will not eradicate H. pylori – at best they may offer temporary relief of some symptoms. The most commonly prescribed treatments have high failure rates and only work for some people – if they are able to cope with the harsh side effects.
It’s not impossible… there is an answer!
Are you looking for a safe and effective way to get rid of stomach ulcers and H. pylori without any further risk to your health – or your finances?
Simply click on the button below and find out how we have made this possible for you…
*Information Disclaimer: Please note that we cannot guarantee specific results as quoted in testimonials, or in any general claims made. Results are individual and can vary from person to person. For more information on our Money-Back Guarantee please click here.